IGNITE Youth Organisation is a non-profit organisation and thus we depend upon the generous gifts and donations from organisations, companies, churches and individuals to continue the work we are doing with young people. We accept both monetary and in-kind gifts and donations. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your gift and donation, and the Program you want to support.
For cash donations, once you send us an email with the details of the amount you would like to donate, we will send you our bank details. We are currently still working on our online payment system for donations.
For in-kind gifts, we can always use:
- good quality used clothes for babies/children/teenagers/young adults (male and female)
- items of sports equipment (deflated footballs, volleyballs, cricket bats, football shirts)
- toiletries for young women (soap, deodorant, body lotion, sanitary towels, toothbrushes)
- items of office stationary (paper, pens, exercise books/notebooks, staplers, computers, chairs, desks)
- items of band equipment (mics, cables, speakers, music instruments)
Thank you very much! We look forward to receiving your email! Your gift and donation will go a long way in helping us reach more youth, and impact more communities and societies.
Since most cannot afford to buy face masks we partnered with Fashion Designer, Chenesai Mangoma, owner of chenesai brand to do an online tutorial on Instagram teaching our youth how to make their own non-surgical masks by repurposing material and fabric in the bid to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Research shows that masks help to minimise transmission and the Zimbabwean government has announced that people should move around wearing masks.
The Ignite youth went ahead to create masks for their families too.