IGNITE Youth Organisation is a non-profit organisation and thus we depend upon the generous gifts and donations from organisations, companies, churches and individuals to continue the work we are doing with young people. We accept both monetary and in-kind gifts and donations. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your gift and donation, and the Program you want to support.
For cash donations, once you send us an email with the details of the amount you would like to donate, we will send you our bank details. We are currently still working on our online payment system for donations.
For in-kind gifts, we can always use:
- good quality used clothes for babies/children/teenagers/young adults (male and female)
- items of sports equipment (deflated footballs, volleyballs, cricket bats, football shirts)
- toiletries for young women (soap, deodorant, body lotion, sanitary towels, toothbrushes)
- items of office stationary (paper, pens, exercise books/notebooks, staplers, computers, chairs, desks)
- items of band equipment (mics, cables, speakers, music instruments)
Thank you very much! We look forward to receiving your email! Your gift and donation will go a long way in helping us reach more youth, and impact more communities and societies.
I have come to love many many things about this work. All young people are different from each other, just as adults are, but there are some particular patterns about youth work that have impacted me. I get very excited when I see young people succeed in life and become God fearing people. So often, we see so many youth who are settling for less, a mentality of less, going after less in education, settling for the easy way to money instead going for the hard work of school, and even in their relationship with Christ. With this organisation, we are able to help them avoid such paths and reach their fullest potential.
EducationBA Honours Law; Diploma in Administration
Experience8 years of Experience in administration
TrainingCertificate in Project Management
HobbiesPlaying piano, musician and an avid reader
Become a part of changing the world for youth. Join now!! Send us an email on email@example.com